🌱 4 - 8 medium zucchini, washed and sliced
🌱2 - 4 vegan veggie cubes (I love Cenovis veggie cubes; )
🌱either: 200 - 300 gr. of vegan sour cream; I totally love the vegan sour cream made by Soyana;
it's called Soyananda (fermentierte Alternative zu Sauerrahm)
or: 200 - 250 ml of vegan cream plus lemon juice (I totally love Oatly Organic Creamy Oat / Hafer Cuisine)
🌱pepper and salt to taste
🌱optional: fresh parsley or fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Wash and slice your zucchini (if they are not very fresh or if they are very big, peel them) and toss them into a pot.
- Add water to cover the zucs.
- Add your veggie cubes and bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the zucs simmer until they are soft enough to be puréed. This doesn't take long at all.
- Purée the zucs until your soup is smooth and creamy.
- Add your sour cream and purée everything until cream and zucs have blended well. (This just takes a sec.)
- Add pepper to taste - and some salt, if you wish.
- Sprinkle with parsley/cilantro if you have any around - but the soup is also very good without the herbs.
(I made some zucchini soup yesterday. It was delicious. I used 9 zucchini, 4 veggie cubes, and 300 gr. of Soyananda vegan sour cream, some pepper and salt and no herbs.)
🌱 Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne at http://emojione.com. - Thank you, dear EmojiOne, for your wonderful work.